Xiaomi Recently Released Android 9.0 Pie For MI A1 In All Over Country But At Starting They Released For Only Netherland And The United State Of America. Most of
So They Are Facing Installation Issue In New Update Because The Old Android 9.0 Firmware Has Different Country Code And In Indian Firmware Has Different Country Code.
And Also Facing Bootloop And No Imei No. Issue After Directly Downgrading Via Mi Flash Tool.
For Getting New Update Installed We Have To Downgrade And Update The Firmware Via Indian Update. For Downgrading Follow These Steps To Downgrade Your MI A1 Android 9.0 Pie To 8.1 Oreo.
Follow These Steps
1. Download MI Flash and Oreo Rom
Download Oreo Rom Here: https://bit.ly/2QUtqC7
2. Download adb and extract in C:/
Download adb Here :
Google Drive: https://bit.ly/2GsXJMu
3. Flash Oreo Update Via Mi Flash Tool Only Click On Clean All (
4. When your phone start boot looping go to the
5. Open the *
6. When the TWRP start go to pc and copy *TWRP* folder and place it in the main internal (SDCard Recommended)
TWRP Folder Download Here
Google Drive: https://bit.ly/2UN1DTo
7. No Partition selected for restore Follow this Video: https://bit.ly/2PFn4C3
8. go to restore in TWRP and chose the backup folder, restore *Boot* and *EFS* and swipe
9. now in TWRP go to reboot and click Bootloader
10. you will go to Fastboot, flash Oreo 8.1 (V22.214.171.124.ODHMIFE) November Update
Download Fastboot November Update Here : https://bit.ly/2QUtqC7
11. Everything back to Normal
Oreo Image For ADB : HERE
Hope This Will Help You If You Have Any Query Dont Forget to Comment Down Below